]]> position:absolute;

Arm Yourself With The Weapons of Mass Education

"What good fortune for those in power that the people do not think." --Adolf Hitler

Did you know the CIA Commits Over 100,000 Serious Terrorist Crimes Per Year? Read the Entire Congressional report]   [hole.gif]

The Zionists represent the most dangerous thing that the human race has ever faced, and unless we begin to find ways to drive these bestial savages back into oblivion, then we are ALL doomed.



The Jewish Peril is real


The "Forgery" (Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion) is master-plan for vast restructuring of society, creation of a new oligarchy and subjugation of millions.

Part 1

 

Part 2

 

 

US military spreading death

Friday 26 June 2009

Barack Obama admits he still smokes

Despite signing the toughest anti-tobacco bill in over 25 years, he confirmed that he still lights up – but never in front of daughters Malia and Sasha.

"There are times where I mess up," Mr Obama said at a White House news conference. "As a former smoker I constantly struggle with it. Have I fallen off the wagon sometimes? Yes. Am I a daily smoker, a constant smoker? No. I don't do it in front of my kids. I don't do it in front of my family," he said.

"I would say that I am 95 per cent cured."

Mr Obama had been urged to quit smoking by his wife Michelle during his 2008 election campaign.

But the pressure of battling Republican presidential candidate John McCain meant that under pressure he succumbed.

He did switch to nicotine patches in an attempt to wean himself of the habit he started when he was a teenager.

Mr Obama refused to say how many cigarettes he smokes or how often he lights up in the White House. More

Smoking is healthier than fascism

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Disclaimer and Fair use