]]> position:absolute;

Arm Yourself With The Weapons of Mass Education

"What good fortune for those in power that the people do not think." --Adolf Hitler

Did you know the CIA Commits Over 100,000 Serious Terrorist Crimes Per Year? Read the Entire Congressional report]   [hole.gif]

The Zionists represent the most dangerous thing that the human race has ever faced, and unless we begin to find ways to drive these bestial savages back into oblivion, then we are ALL doomed.



The Jewish Peril is real


The "Forgery" (Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion) is master-plan for vast restructuring of society, creation of a new oligarchy and subjugation of millions.

Part 1

 

Part 2

 

 

US military spreading death

Tuesday 27 May 2008

AMERICANS EMBRACING THE IRON FIST OF TOTALITARIAN GOVERNMENT

Despite the massive, overwhelming documentation proving that elite groups around the world have been planning the complete annihilation of this constitutional republic for a more than a hundred years, Americans continue to deny, deny, deny. Let me give you this example. It's an email I received a few days ago regarding a January 7, 2005, column I wrote titled, President Bush supporting global communist domination:

"That is the most absurd statement I have ever heard and you fail to detail just how this is transpiring. Either you are outright ignorant or you are joking. Communism is the exact opposite of what Georgie boy stands for. He is a capitalist and has tried to kill suspected terrorist communist Hugo Chavez. How in hell do you equate Bush with communism? You are too absurd to even bother with!"

I politely directed him to two columns for research: The Proper Role of America's Military and The Praetorian Guard. Of course, this person never bothered to get the facts from them because he addressed me as Sir in a snit he fired off:

"Sir, I have three graduate degrees, taught history and education courses in colleges and am 67 years old and I have done more research than you can even imagine. I eschew lying television news but you sound like a Fox bred brat. Don't tell me to do any more research, yours was faulty and at some two bit college no doubt. I am a big ten man. Get lost with your bunk! "

Wow! He's a big ten man! It is just this level of ignorance and denial that has allowed the destroyers to bring this nation to the brink of ruin and a police state. A closed mind is a dangerous weapon.

This country is full of Americans who also suffer from a mass case of infantilism. A couple of months ago a man who identified himself as a college professor wanted me to review his book. While I am sincerely flattered, it's impossible for me to read every request from individuals who write books. My Reading Room has a list of books I have read which I need to update it because I've read another hundred books since the posting. In any event, when I politely declined, this author sent me a snotty email telling me I was making a big mistake, his book had facts no one else had! Just like a little kid who can't have his way.

Hundreds, if not thousands of writers and investigative journalists have been pumping out the facts on the implementation of a one world government. We have exposed the players, the organizations and the politicians. We have exposed the corrupt "mainstream" media (print and electronic), including cable networks (MSNBC, FAUX, CNN) who lie through omission and openly support those who are carrying the water for the global lunatics. Our biggest cannon has been the Internet. This tool has allowed us to reach millions of Americans with the truth and we will continue to do so. However, the bottom line as I have said so many times before is that only we the people can stop these united States of America from becoming part of a global region is by rejecting the agenda. More

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Disclaimer and Fair use