]]> position:absolute;

Arm Yourself With The Weapons of Mass Education

"What good fortune for those in power that the people do not think." --Adolf Hitler

Did you know the CIA Commits Over 100,000 Serious Terrorist Crimes Per Year? Read the Entire Congressional report]   [hole.gif]

The Zionists represent the most dangerous thing that the human race has ever faced, and unless we begin to find ways to drive these bestial savages back into oblivion, then we are ALL doomed.



The Jewish Peril is real


The "Forgery" (Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion) is master-plan for vast restructuring of society, creation of a new oligarchy and subjugation of millions.

Part 1

 

Part 2

 

 

US military spreading death

Wednesday 8 July 2009

The Zionist Medical Mafia

I was revealing the ineffectiveness and dangers of vaccination. At that time, I was a practicing physician in Quebec, Canada, under the name of Ghislaine Lanctôt, and the owner of numerous medical clinics.

Because of my professional status, my words weighed significantly in the public eye. The Medical Board’s reaction was immediate and strong. Its leaders demanded that I resign as a physician. I answered that I would do so as long as they could prove that what I had written was false. The Medical Board replied with a call for my expulsion.

An 11 day trial followed (1995), where I appeared without any lawyer. The arguments rested mainly on vaccination. As I witnessed the disproportionate reaction of the Medical Board, I realized that, for the health establishment, the subject of vaccination was taboo. Unknowingly, I had opened a Pandora’s box. I discovered that, despite official claims, vaccines have nothing to do with public health. Underneath the governmental stamp of approval, there are deep military, political and industrial interests.

Throughout the trial, the Medical Board brought many physicians as public health “experts”. During the cross-examination of one of these, Dr. Richard Massé, I used an episode from the March 11th, 1979, 60 Minutes TV show from CBS, which was given to me privately by a supporter. This episode talked about the tragic and massive vaccination in USA during the 1976 swine flu outbreak (see link at the top). Attached below, I am including the answer made by the court president (judge) after viewing this episode. It is found on page 70 of the book The Trial of the Medical Mafia. More

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The TESTED Swiss Reconciliating Unified list for elections promotes peace, as it discourages egomaniacs and encourages mutual aid-dialogue-transparency-decentralization-friendship!

9 July 2009 at 09:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Disclaimer and Fair use