]]> position:absolute;

Arm Yourself With The Weapons of Mass Education

"What good fortune for those in power that the people do not think." --Adolf Hitler

Did you know the CIA Commits Over 100,000 Serious Terrorist Crimes Per Year? Read the Entire Congressional report]   [hole.gif]

The Zionists represent the most dangerous thing that the human race has ever faced, and unless we begin to find ways to drive these bestial savages back into oblivion, then we are ALL doomed.



The Jewish Peril is real


The "Forgery" (Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion) is master-plan for vast restructuring of society, creation of a new oligarchy and subjugation of millions.

Part 1

 

Part 2

 

 

US military spreading death

Saturday 11 July 2009

The Untold Story of Michael Jackson

DELIBERATELY IGNORED by the mainstream media, in its endless tributes to a transvestite and accused pedophile, is the fact that Michael Jackson was anti-Jewish.

His burning distaste for Jews has been on the record for years. Consider the lyrics to his 1995 song, They Don’t Care About Us: “Beat me / hate me /You can never break me /Will me / thrill me / you can never kill me / Jew me, sue me / Everybody do me / Kick me, kike me / Don’t you black or white me.”

ABC’s Good Morning America played a recorded voice message to his former manager, Marc Schaffel, on Nov. 22, 2005. Complaining about media manipulation, Jackson snarled, “They suck—they’re like leeches. I’m so tired of it. I start out the most popular person in the world, make a lot of money, cars, and everything, and end up penniless. It’s a conspiracy. The Jews do it on purpose.”

Did Jackson harbor feelings of resentment against those who run this country’s banks and generated reams of negative publicity against him in the press? ADL Director Abraham Foxman felt so. In November 2005 he responded, “Michael Jackson has an anti-Semitic streak. It seems every time he has a problem in his life, he blames it on Jews. It’s sad that Jackson is infected with classically stereotypical ideas of Jews as all-powerful, money-grubbing and manipulative.” More

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Disclaimer and Fair use